Knorr-Bremse in Switzerland.
With around 60 employees at our location in Niederhasli/ZH, we are responsible for the Swiss and Dutch market for Knorr-Bremse in the rail vehicle sector.
Knorr-Bremse’s Local Management Team
Sharing responsibility in a far-sighted approach based on experience and expertise: An outstanding management team guides the progress of the location.
Products and Services
- Service & Spare Parts
- Innovation and Digitalisation Projects
At the location in Niederhasli, the Project Planning and Project Management group supports vehicle manufacturers and operators in new and modernisation projects for rail vehicles.
- System engineering of pneumatic and hydraulic brake systems
- Control system engineering for braking systems
- Technical and professional consulting
- Mechanical and thermal brake calculations
- RAMS / LCC analyses
- Documentation for devices and systems
As an original equipment supplier with extensive experience in the aftermarket, we are able to offer you individual concepts for service and spare parts.
- Commissioning of brake systems
- Carrying out training courses
- Advice and sales for spare parts supply including service concept with original parts in original equipment quality
- Support with troubleshooting
Service centre in Niederhasli:
Test dismantling, overhaul and repair in top quality
Advice and project planning for modernisation and vehicle conversions
More safety and economy through tailor-made spare parts and service concepts
Speed and flexibility through regional proximity «on train» and «off train»
Our processes are based on DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO/TS 22163, ECM and the EFQM Business Excellence Model.
Andreas Nydegger, Account Manager SBB
- Tel. +41 44 852 31 34
- Mobile +41 79 656 35 34
- Email email@example.com
Martin Luginbühl, Account Manager Nedtrain & NL
- Tel. +41 44 852 31 33
- Mobile +41 79 371 15 87
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Josip Jozipovic, Local Key Account Manager Stadler
- Tel. +41 44 852 31 41
- Mobile +41 76 376 25 33
- Email Josip.Jozipovic@knorr-bremse.com
Orders and enquiries
Warranty cases and complaints
A Career With Knorr-Bremse – and Our Local Commitment
Each Knorr-Bremse location is unique. That applies not only to the wide range of career opportunities and exceptional prospects available but also to our numerous local activities. Because Knorr-Bremse is firmly anchored in the local community – and sees itself as an active player in its social setting.